Friday, December 14, 2012

Plains & Prints

 I don't know about you guys, but tribal prints are "IN" nowadays. It might sound odd but it's surprisingly fashionable and chic. For this outfit, I paired a plain black Bayo top with a tribal-printed mini skirt. If you're looking for tribal-printed outfits, you could look in fashion boutiques or local department stores. This one however, is from Ho doesn't know why? [pretty cool name for a brand].. :)
I'm also wearing black heels from American Eagle. It also had cherry prints on the soles to match the colors on my skirt. I paired it with a brown leather satchel. [I'm a sucker for satchels, obviously] What more can I say? This casual ensemble is really simple and very easy to pull off. Just learn how to mix and match prints and colors and you're good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment